Local Product Councils provide an opportunity for Associate and Full members to meet in a peer-to-peer environment to share and discuss issues that real estate and land use professionals face on a daily basis.
Sharing many characteristics with ULI’s National Product Councils, the Local Product Councils are consistent with ULI’s tradition of sharing experiences gained, mistakes made and lessons learned.
- Establishes recognition as an industry leader
- Provides a forum for information exchange among peers on the “state of the art” in the development field
- Ensures an opportunity to develop and maintain an educational environment for addressing development challenges and opportunities
Forum for Industry Issues
- Provides access to industry leader discussions on the major social and economic goals and issues of the day related to development
- Provides constructive interaction with public official members to promote engagement with public agencies and public interest organizations
- Allows participants to apply research to innovative applications in land use planning, which can then be disseminated through Urban Land magazine and/or other publications, forums, and meetings
Local Product Council membership is by invitation only and is intended for senior level professionals. For more information about the ULI Northwest Local Product Councils, please contact email@example.com.