JOIN US IN SHAPING THE FUTURE OF THE NORTHWEST.
Sponsors receive many benefits. Plus, 100 percent of your contribution supports ULI Northwest local programs, educational activities, and research.
With over 1,200 members residing in Washington State and Oregon, ULI Northwest is in the top 10 of ULI’s largest and most active District Councils.
WHAT WE DO
ADVOCATE for responsible land use policies in Washington and Oregon by convening public and private sector leaders.
CONNECT industry leaders and deepen professional relationships.
EDUCATE by delivering leading-edge content on real estate market trends, housing, infrastructure, resilience, and technology.
BUILD COMMUNITIES through our member networks that provide educational programs, support growth, and encourage deeper connections to our region.
Take a look at our initiatives in 2018. We’re engaging our members to make an impact.
- Solving complex real estate challenges through Technical Assistance Panels.
- Increasing transit-oriented development in the region.
- Fostering professional growth:
•Women’s Leadership Initiative
•Center for Leadership
•Young Leaders Group
- Convening industry leaders through our task forces and local product councils.
- Advancing the dialogue with the 2018 program theme: Tech & Innovation.