Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI)
ULI Northwest is pleased to announce the launch of our newest program, the Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI). Our mission is to promote the advancement of women throughout their careers, to increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions, and to increase the visibility of women leaders in our region, industry and within ULI.
How Can You Help?
- Fill out this survey! It is a short, easy-to-answer survey that will help guide the future programming for WLI. To entice you further, if you fill out the survey you will be put in a drawing to win a complimentary ticket to our first WLI program!
The ULI Northwest’s Oregon and SW Washington Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) Committee is a cross disciplinary group of woman professionals from the private and public sectors involved in the real estate industry.
Kali Bader, Rembold Properties
Sarah Zahn, Zidell Yards
Sub-Committee Lead: Jessica Woodruff, Reach CDC
Jessie Bryant, Siemens Building Technologies
Megan Crosby, Urban Development + Partners
Yvonne Inserra, First American Title
Aimee Joseph, Gerding Edlen Development
Nicole Lammeier, Mackenzie
Jessy Ledesma, Beam Development
Sub-Committee Lead: Paige Morgan, JLL
Amanda Burnham, Providence Health & Services
Carrie Kahn, HFF
Christine Paglialunga, Bridge Housing
Kate Pfretzschner, Lease Crutcher Lewis
Sarah Sayles, Ball Janik LLP
Aleisha Smith, Holland Partner Group
Sub-Committee Lead: Megan Gibb, Metro Regional Government
Teresa Brum, City of Vancouver
Angie Cole, Lorentz Bruun Construction
Kristine Connolly, Kittelson & Associates
Sun Joo Kim, Mackenzie
Katherine Regina, Langan Engineering
Katherine Wax, Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt
Recruitment & Membership within ULI
- Assist ULI Northwest’s Membership Committee in increasing the percentage of women within the local membership.
- Provide recommendations and outreach to potential women for all ULI Northwest committee opportunities.
- Ensure that ULI Northwest’s leadership and management is filled with diverse female candidates.
- Assist all ULI Northwest Committees in selecting women candidates for speaking and panel roles throughout the year.
- Curate 2-4 yearly programs for industry professionals that enhance the mission of WLI. These programs may focus on one of the following, or others that are identified by the Committee:
- Professional Development: Engaging members on topics such as management, team building, public speaking, negotiation, assertiveness and conflict resolution.
- Mentorship: Providing valuable relationships and support to young or mid-career women in the industry.
- Community Involvement: Providing members opportunities to engage with local issues while also supporting positive change within our community.
- Networking: Providing thoughtful and curated opportunities for women to create meaningful relationships within the industry.
- Education: Engaging with other industry groups to encourage the growth of a diverse real estate industry through education at all levels.
- Equality & Inclusivity: Encouraging the continued discussion of strategies to promote diverse professionals at all levels and sector of the real estate industry.