2020 Applications Now Open!
Please note! The application process has two steps:
- Complete the Google Survey (link above)
- At the end of the Survey, click the link to pay for your spot in the program
You must complete BOTH steps to register. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Registration Fees
$150 ULI Member under 35*
$100 ULI Student Member
*Discounts available for ULI Northwest Annual Sponsors. Please email email@example.com to receive a discount code.
What is a Partnership Forum Group?
The mission of the ULI Northwest Young Leaders Partnership Forum is to foster an exchange of professional ideas, friendship, and expertise among young real estate professionals and industry veterans that are members of the Urban Land Institute. This program matches young professionals (“Mentees”) from the Young Leaders Group with experienced professionals (“Mentors”) for guidance and support, while offering mentors an opportunity to strengthen ties with future real estate leaders.
The Mentorship Program affords both young and experienced professionals the opportunity to develop a dynamic relationship from which both mentors and mentees benefit in a small group setting. The ideal mentoring relationship is one that exceeds fact-finding and delves into personal knowledge and experience. Mentors are invaluable resources in helping guide and advise the mentees to actualize their career goals.
Each Partnership Forum Group consists of 15 – 20 YLG members with an interest and proven dedication to real estate. We make every effort to ensure YLG Partnership Forum Group participants represent diverse professional backgrounds and companies.
As a mentor, you will discover the personal benefits of making a difference in the careers of young professionals.
Rewards of Being A Mentor
- Make a difference in the lives of young professionals interested in your area of expertise.
- Create valuable networking and recruiting opportunities.
- Strengthen your ties with ULI Northwest
- Gain a fresh perspective and additional experience as an advisor, supporter, tutor and coach.
- Receive personal and professional satisfaction by contributing to the success and growth of your mentees.
- Increase the value of the local real estate community by personally investing in future young professionals