The goal of the Women’s Leadership Initiative is to promote the advancement of women throughout their careers, to increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions, and to increase the visibility of women leaders in our region, industry and within ULI. The ULI Northwest’s Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) Committees are cross disciplinary groups of professionals from the private and public sectors involved in the real estate industry.
Recruitment and Membership within ULI
- Assist ULI Northwest’s Membership Committee in increasing the percentage of women within the local membership.
- Provide recommendations and outreach to potential women for all ULI Northwest committee opportunities.
- Ensure that ULI Northwest’s leadership and management is filled with diverse female candidates.
- Assist ULI Northwest Committees to select women candidates for speaking and panel roles throughout the year.
- Curate programs for industry professionals that enhance the mission of WLI. These programs focus on one of the following areas:
- Professional Development
- Community Involvement
- Equality and Inclusiveness
Jennifer Reyes, Fidelity National Title
Lori Hill, Unico
Oregon/SW Washington Co-Chairs
Kali Bader, Rembold Properties
Sarah Zahn, Zidell Yards