|Early Pricing Until September 4||Members||Non-Members|
|Under Age 35||$85.00||$115.00|
|Standard Pricing Until October 6|
|Under Age 35||$110.00||$150.00|
|Late Pricing Begins October 7|
|Under Age 35||$125.00||$170.00|
Times displayed in
2023-10-10T11:00:00 - 2023-10-10T12:00:00
|Central City Task Force: Value Proposition Committee Listening Session|
2023-10-10T12:00:00 - 2023-10-10T12:30:00
|Registration + Networking|
2023-10-10T12:40:00 - 2023-10-10T13:30:00
|Keynote Speaker - Greg Bell|
2023-10-10T13:30:00 - 2023-10-10T13:40:00
|Current State of Housing|
2023-10-10T13:40:00 - 2023-10-10T14:40:00
|Housing Policy Panel|
2023-10-10T14:40:00 - 2023-10-10T15:00:00
2023-10-10T15:00:00 - 2023-10-10T16:15:00
|Alignment to Policy Panel|
2023-10-10T16:15:00 - 2023-10-10T16:30:00
2023-10-10T16:30:00 - 2023-10-10T17:30:00
2023-10-10T17:30:00 - 2023-10-10T19:00:00
|Reception + Networking|
Introducing ELEVATE: Portland Housing Summit 2023!
Are you ready to dive into the dynamic world of housing? Join us for the highly anticipated ELEVATE: Housing Summit in Portland, where visionaries, thought leaders, policy makers and experts come together to explore groundbreaking strategies and innovative solutions shaping the city's housing landscape.
- Unparalleled Networking: Connect with a diverse community of real estate professionals, policymakers, architects, developers, and housing advocates, all sharing the common goal of revolutionizing urban housing.
- Cutting-edge Insights: Gain exclusive access to insights from industry pioneers, experts, and more. Discover the latest trends and sustainable practices driving Portland's housing evolution.
- Inclusive Housing Solutions: Contribute to meaningful discussions about creating housing solutions that cater to all income levels. Explore ways to foster an inclusive, equitable, and diverse community while addressing affordability challenges.
- Policy and Advocacy: Engage with policymakers and be a part of conversations that can influence future housing policies, ensuring a vibrant and resilient housing market.
- Thought-provoking Speakers: Hear from influential voices who have driven real change in housing and urban development. Their stories will inspire and challenge your perspective.
Line-Up and Highlights:
[Add On Session] Portland Central City Task Force Housing Listening Session: What needs to happen to attract more housing development to help the Central City recover? In these breakout sessions earlier in the day, you will discuss a vision for housing in Central City and ideas you think the Task Force should explore to remove barriers and spur development. This listening session is part of broader information gathering that will go directly to the Task Force's Value Proposition Committee, one of the five Task Force committees. The Task Force is moving quickly to develop a plan by the Oregon Business Council’s Leadership Summit on December 11th. If you wish to register for this add on session please make sure you add to you event registration.
- Michael Andersen, Senior Housing Researcher, Sightline
- Ethan Stuckmayer, Division Manager, ODLCD
- Sarah Zahn, Director of Development, Security Properties
- Madeline Kovacs, Development Manager, Adre
Alignment Panel: Join Kimberly Branam as she guides us through a discission with Patricia Rojas, Damian Hall, and Margaret Salazar on how we align solutions with housing policy.
- Kimberly Branam, Executive Director, Prosper Portland
- Margaret Salazar, Incoming CEO, REACH Community Development
- Patricia Rojas, Regional Housing Director, Metro
- Damien Hall, Partner + Attorney, Dunn Carney LLP
Topical Presentations: Hear from local industry professionals and experts on how they are doing the work right here in your city, and maybe even your own neighborhood.
- Jill Sherman, Co-Founder + Partner, Edlen & Co
- Jessy Ledesma, Founder + Principal, HomeWork Development
- Cadence Petros, Project Director, ECONorthwest
Happy Hour from 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Join us at the ELEVATE: Housing Summit 2023 and be part of the conversation that will define the future of urban living in the greater Portland area. Together, let's create a more inclusive, sustainable, and vibrant city for all residents. Secure your spot at the forefront of Portland's housing evolution. Limited seats available. Register now!